Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time is flying by......

O my word! Time has been going by so fast here at the ranch. I love every second here even though sometimes life is challenging in many areas. Tomorrow is the first day of RVR's annual Maizefest. I get the honor of working 4 different parts, including; ticket and pumpkin sales, the corn bins/wagon, and the pumpkin painting station. I'm so stoked to be part of the fall festivities here=) The past 2 weeks have been awesome! However, it's been really really busy. I'm working on sending out my prayer/support letter prolly on Monday or so. I've been using my evenings the past few nights to work on my homework and just catch up on daily things that I don't seem to ever get done. Tonight I decided I needed a break from work, so Beth and I ran 3 miles before we made ourselves a fresh chic salad! umm ummm good! Then we went into town with Hannah to run some errands. Tomorrow, Matt is taking us to a REI attic sale to check out and maybe buy some merchandise. You never know when you'll need some camping supplies! I mean, come on I only am working at a camp! yeeeesh! haha Well I need to go so I can spend some much needed time with my Father. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment